Tuesday, February 2, 2010

moody~~

this week!! is my moody week!! i cried many times.. but.. is it work??
haiz.. haiz.. haiz.. haiz!!!!
i feel tat i wan express my feeling now!! but how can i express out?
i really dont know.. i just know.. I JUST KNOW I JUST CAN CRY!!!
besides that.. i really dont know what should i do..
i dint blame anyone but myself.. i know i'm wrong.. i make u suffer all the time. i'm really sry.
what i'm disappointed is.. u are the guy make me believed but also the only guy make me do not believe!!
i think u also feel tat we always quarrel this few times.. me too!!
i'm really tire of it!! now, i just know, if u like someone. u wont hurt her, do something wrong to her.. this is the most important..
actually i already forgave u many times.. but u still like this.. my heart really not strong enough to 'tahan' all this. I'm sorry..

******************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment